Tweed di Unopiù, the living room collection for indoors and out
Summer is long gone and it’s high time to restyle your cosy snug. The perfect idea? Tweed by Unopiù, a sofa and armchair series that transitions from outside to inside with great ease. Plus, Tweed by Unopiù is also great beside a fireplace.
- What is it? Tweed by Unopiù is a sofa and armchair series, originally designed for the outdoors but also suited to living rooms.
- What is special about it? Tweed is a sofa and armchair series with contemporary aesthetics. Tweed is in teak and steel, and this is what contributes in making Tweed extermely versatile, suitable for both indoors and out. So much so that Tweed by Unopiù received the design excellence award, bestowed by the ADI Lazio chapter.
- How is it made? Frame in teak and stainless steel and removable acrylic cushion cover in 100% Tempotest. Plus, Tweed is available with matching cushions in different sizes, either monochrome or in a striped pattern.
- Who is it by? Since it was set up in 2005 by Sandro Meneghello and Marco Paolelli, the design studio Meneghello- Paolelli Associati has worked in parntership with many top Italian and International brands, receiving a number of coveted design awards. Their design styles combines innovation with traditional aesthetics, thus creating timeless pieces.
- We have chosen it because… Tweed by Unopiù has a strong identity, however it adapts to many different decors, perfect all year round. With Tweed, we can indulge ourselves any time we want, indoors and out.