n austere form, discrete elegance and a linear design are the classic requirements for a timeless and ageless piece of furniture like the bench. If you then go for super-accessorized and versatile model like this one, there is no doubt that you have found the new undisputable must-have of the home.
- What it is Uma by Lema, the new bench with a tray.
- What makes it special It is a minimal and discrete bench with a multitasking core; in its simple practicality it becomes a versatile piece of furniture in the hall, living room or even bedroom.
- How it is made It has adouble structure in bronze painted metal and padded seat with double cushion in leather or eco-leather. Moreover, it has heat-treated oak tray integrated into the frame to use as a container for small objects.
- Whose idea it is Federica Biasi, the Italian designer born in 1989. Eclectic and curious, she is a teacher at the IED of Milan, a creative consultant for various design agencies, and an artist always in search of new international trends. Her style takes on the charm of Nordic beauty, with that formal simplicity she studied for years in Amsterdam and interpets with organic forms and timeless naturalness.
- We chose it because… The home is becoming a more and more fluid space, where rooms get continually blended and transformed. This bench is the perfect piece to give a practical and stylish twist to any room.
BROWSE THE GALLERY