n our opinion, a balcony table should be robust yet flexible, minimal yet chic. Take for example this space-saving model in Iroko wood which is capable of surprising us with its style and practicality.
- What it is Urbn Balcony by Unopiù, the folding balcony table.
- What makes it special It is a folding and space-saving table which, thanks to Wood-Skin® technology, literally rolls up. Its iron structure in white supports its “structural wooden fabric” top which extends when needed and rolls up when the table must be folded and put in its storage container. It is part of the Urbn Balcony modular system which received the Special Mention at the German Design Awards 2021.
- How it is made It has an iron structure in white and an Iroko wood fabric top which is resistant and flexible. When the table is not needed, the top rolls up so it can be placed in its dedicated storage container. The same wooden fabric is used for its matching folding chairs. The table and chairs are part of the Urbn Balcony system, which also includes pots and a bench/planter in three sizes.
- Whose idea it is Sandro Meneghello and Marco Paolelli, the Italian designers born in 1979 who graduated from the Politecnico di Milano in 2004. Method, research, and emotional and lateral thinking are the tools they use to wed innovation to quality. It results in practical products which combine functionality and beauty.
- We chose it because… It is not your typical space-saving piece of furniture. This table is the perfect example of innovation in service of practicality. Beautiful, durable and space-saving, it respects every requirement of balcony furniture, but does so with singular aesthetic and technical characteristics.
BROWSE THE GALLERY