he warmth of wood, the veining that marks the passing of time, the tiny imperfections that make it unique. The new collection by Marazzi—the brand leader in the creation of flooring and porcelain stoneware coverings—couldn’t help but be called Vero (Real), because the sensations and impressions that this collection gives off are indeed real. Inspired by the beauty of large, solid oak tiles full of knots and grouting, Vero brings back all of the magic of wood and perfectly reinterprets it in a perfect mimesis between the material of inspiration and the functionality that comes from the technological innovation of porcelain stoneware.
- What it is Vero by Marazzi, the new porcelain stoneware collection that reinterprets the natural beauty of wood.
- What makes it special Beautiful, striking, real: this porcelain stoneware evokes intense impressions at first sight with a surprising visual and tactile pleasure, exactly as with wood. It becomes the perfect solution to warm up indoor and outdoor spaces—perfectly combining aesthetics, practicality and durability.
- How it is made This new wood-effect porcelain stoneware is created thanks to the latest productive technologies that allow one to obtain excellent functionality and aesthetics. High-res scans and advanced digital technologies produce an original interplay of light and shadow with intense and incredibly vibrant colors, while the new graphical and structural interlocking technique makes sure knots and veining are naturally reproduced. The use of glossy and matte inks that precisely follow the pattern of the structure finally provides an extremely realistic product that is able to bring out the imperfections and typical characteristics of wood. Ideal both for the indoors and outdoors, Vero is available in two variants: “cerata” and “grip” surfaces (the latter with a strong non-slip coefficient), in large dimensions cm 22.5 x 180 cm or cm 20x120 in four colors Natural, Rovere, Castagno and Quercia, or in cm 60x60 and cm 40x120 with 2 cm thickness in every color sample for traditional or dry laying.
- Whose idea it is Marazzi, the Italian brand that has been combining traditional ceramic manufacturing with state-of-the-art research since 1935 in order to always offer functional and original solutions. Its products have always set themselves apart for their ability to interpret the authentic beauty of ceramics through continual technological innovation, creating scenes that are always elegant and immersive.
- We chose it because… Knots, veining and tiny imperfections magically come back to life in this porcelain stoneware and immediately give us that warmth and the intense emotions typical of the oak tiles that inspire them. The Vero collection focuses on technological innovation with maximum precision and naturalness in order to give us all of the beauty and emotion of wood.
BROWSE THE GALLERY: