treamlined silhouette, poetic aesthetics and it casts a dreamy shadow; this is Yanzi by Artemide. Just launched at the 2017 Salone del Mobile, Milan, Yanzi is the latest lamp by Artemide. It’s actually a stylised swallow perching on a branch; this complements any decor elegantly.
- What is it? Yanzi by Artemide is a modular lamp.
- What is special about it? Yanzi is a modular lamp with elegant aesthetics, which is actually a stylised swallow perching on a branch. Yanzi brings inspiration and practicality together.
- How is it made? Streamlined frame in steel, brass and glass, which can be assembled in a variety of different ways. The steel perch supports a stylized swallow with body in brushed brass and head in white glass. Yanzi is available as a floor-lamp, table-lamp or pendant lamp, swallows can be free or under glass bells.
- Who is it by? Chinese studio Neri&Hu was set up by designers Lyndon Neri and Rossana Hu. Neri&Hu is a multidisciplinary practice and its projects includes architecture, interior design, master planning, graphics and research. The studio’s multicultural team is also one of its main selling points, in fact there are over 30 different languages spoken. And what about its design style? Clean, simple, poetic and clearly unconventional, the perfect melting pot between East and West.
- We have chosen it because… Yanzi by Artemide is an extremely poetical piece. With its stylized silhouette and sophisticated aesthetics, Yanzi is the perfect addition to any décor.