his limited-edition bottle has been especially designed to celebrate one hundred years from the birth of the iconic designer Ettore Sottsass. This project by the Fratelli Guzzini has turned a simple idea into a real collector’s item...perfect for everyday use.
- What is it? 100 Tribute to Sottsass by Guzzini is a re-edited bottle originally designed by Ettore Sottsass.
- What is special about it? It’s the re-edition of the bottle originally designed for the bottled water company Lurisia by Ettore Sottsass, overseen by the Fratelli Guzzini for Eataly. Its special cap in colourful acrylic has managed to turn a simple bottle into a modern collector’s item.
- How is it made? The standard edition is a glass bottle with a cap in either colourful or see-through acrylic; the limited-edition has a golden cap. The limited-edition is packaged in a special box, just like a fine wine.
- Who is it by? Ettore Sottsass is the iconic Italo-Austrian designer who’s played a crucial role is shaping contemporary design history with his extraordinary, ironic, poetic and current aesthetics.
- We have chosen it because… 100 Tribute to Sottsass by Guzzini has a simple yet seductive silhouette; this perfectly interprets Sottsass’ unique aesthetics and has turned table setting into a daily note of style.