nap by Elica is the latest in cutting edge technology and by connecting to the Internet of Things, it improves your wellbeing. So, how does it work? This ultra-smart gadget purifies home air, maintains the right level of humidity, gets rid of bad odours and what’s more, it dialogues with your kitchen hood.
- What is it? Snap by Elica is a hi-tech gadget which stabilizes and purified home air.
- What is special about it? This small gadget is fitted with three ultra smart sensors and through a sophisticated algorithm, in only 30 min, they control temperature and humidity levels, the quality of home air, as well as reducing pollution, bad odours and surplus vapour.
- How is it made? Snap is a small hi-tech gadget, which connects to the Internet of Things. Snap is fitted with three sensors, which constantly monitor home air and by automatically turning on air reuse, they correct surplus levels without the need of opening a window (so, for example, you will avoid dispersing heat during winter). Snap can be turned on in five different ways by using an app and it can be controlled via Smartphone or remote control. Features include Detox, which gets rid of the worst of the polluting agents; Dry which gets rid of mould and fug; Link which sets up a dialogue with Sense kitchen hoods by Elica.
- Who is it by? Elica is a leading brand in the world of kitchen hoods and it has developed Snap in partnership with Vodafone and IBM. Snap is now a part of the Internet of Things in its own right.
- We have chosen it because… Snap by Elica is such a discreet little gadget, it takes care of your wellbeing and regulates the quality of your home air. It instantly makes you breathe a lot better: it brings to mind a caring butler, who when need be ventilates each room and makes sure your home stays fresh and clean, without letting in noise, bad odours and annoying currents. Plus it takes us to the future.