riginal, exclusive (it’s a limited edition) and warm hearted; this is Amadeo Double Magnum Rainbow by Riedel. Would you like to know why? Because, all proceedings from the Amadeo Double Magnum Rainbow decanter will be devolved towards the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- What is it? Amadeo Double Magnum Rainbow by Riedel, is a limited edition decanter.
- What is special about it? Aside from its extraordinary design, Amadeo Double Magnum Rainbow also serves a noble cause. In fact, all proceedings from this 50 piece-strong limited edition series will go to the Elton John AIDS Foundation, which supports the fight against HIV.
- How is it made? Hand-blown at the Kufstein glassworks, this decanter is made following traditional manufacturing techniques. 60 cm tall (for 3 litres) and decorated in rainbow stripes, Amadeo Double Magnum Rainbow is a 50 piece-strong limited edition series.
- Who is it by? Riedel is a leading name in the field of crystal tableware with special attention paid to decanters. Riedel was set up in late nineteenth century at the height of the Art Nouveau movement, and it instantly made a name for itself for its hand blown crystal. Now, Riedel is a key name for wine lovers.
- We have chosen it because… Amadeo Double Magnum Rainbow is aesthetically pleasing, and without a doubt wine lovers we’ll appreciate its great attention to detail, especially designed to enhance the aroma of wine. We’ve especially appreciated the fact it was born to support a great cause. Bottoms up!