quaclean is the new wall-mounted WC by Geberit: elegant, hygienic and sustainable. Aquaclean has a high-tech design and if need be, it becomes a practical bidet.
- What is it? Aquaclean is a wall-mounted WC with a small adjustable self-cleaning shower-head built in the seat. It can also double up as a practical bidet.
- What is special about it? Aquaclean is designed to look like a traditional WC, however it can also double up as a practical bidet. This ensures a high level of hygiene and is ideal for small bathrooms. Aquaclean has a small adjustable self-cleaning shower-head built in the seat; its water jets can also be adjusted. A variety of different styles are available (8000, 8000 plus, 5000, 5000plus and 4000). Optional drying technology expells unpleasant odours and remote controls various rinsing cycles.
- How is it made? Ceramic vase with built-in hydraulics and attachments to drainage systems and electric mains. Seat and cover are in a hard-wearing thermosetting plastic, fitted with an automatic opening and closing mechanism, which can be easily taken apart for cleaning purposes. Steel shower-head, intensity and temperature of water jets can be adjusted.
- Who is it by? The Aquaclean range is by Geberit. For example, Sela is designed by Studio Matteo Thun, which includes a team of 50 between architects, designers and graphic designers, directed by the world famous Matteo Thun. Here, the main requirement was to design and build a fully sustainable product, also with an eye to its economics, environmental qualities and socio-cultural aspects. Aquaclean meets all your daily needs with a sleek and modern design.
- We have chosen it because... Aquaclean has a practical design, especially suitable for those of you who have limited space requirements. In fact, with Aquaclean you won't need to have a separate bidet, bringing together innovation and complete hygiene. How? With an elegant and discrete design, which respects the environment and adds a modern touch to any bathroom.