ntense, delicate or pungent, fragrant instantly evoke memories and sensations. Similarly to those evoked by YIELD studio that with candles and special incenses, pay an olfactory tribute to architecture.
- What is it Architect Series by YIELD, a collection of incense and candles that pay tribute to architecture.
- What is special It includes incense that pays tribute to the school of architecture designed in Taliesin West by Frank Lloyd, one inspired by Brion Tomb by Carlo Scarpa, notes of cypress and tobacco that project us to the Castillo di San Marco in Saint Augustine and those that bring to mind the architecture magazine edited by Charles & Ray Eames. This collection is an olfactory tribute to architecture: a distinctive fragrance reflects the heart of every project.
- How is it made Every type of incense has been especially formulated to evoke the location of the rrelevant piece of architecture: the building in the desert designed by Frank Lloyd is associated with a scent of desert rose, Palo Santo and vetiver recall the Brion Tomb in Treviso designed by Carlo Scarpa, the notes of eucalyptus, rosemary and birch are a tribute to the magazine Arts&Architecture curated by Charles & Ray Eames. The candles that complement the incense are handmade from 100% natural soybean wax grown in Saint Augustine, Florida and cotton wick.
- Who is it by Located in Florida, YIELD is an American studio started in 2012 by Rachel Gant and Andrew Deming. With an understated yet distinctive design style, YIELD perfectly combines function and elegance, accessible design and haute-couture-inspired style.
- We have chosen it because… This collection of fragrances pays tribute to the world of design. Associating a specific building with a fragrance is a beautiful idea: perfume has a strong and indissoluble evocative power, bringing you closer to the heart of every project.