ompact, clever, accessorized and recyclable, the must-have lunch box for going back to school or the office could be no other way.
- What it is Bauletto by Blim+, the new recyclable polypropylene lunch box.
- What makes it special It is practical, compact, beautiful and recyclable. Plus, this lunch box with compartments also has cutlery and a compartment made for your phone. It is the ideal accessory we should always have with us at work, school, or in the park.
- How it is made It is an upgrade on the classic lunch box with design meant to offer the most in functionality. Made up of two spacious containers in recyclable polypropylene in two different sizes and with a separator (for placing at least three different foods or even liquids), it has a hermetic lid, a set of cutlery and a rubber strap that makes it easy to carry around. Plus, it has a release valve for putting it directly into the microwave and a cover that turns into a practical cellphone holder, with even a hole for a charger or headphones. It is available in two sizes and six matte colors that range from Flamingo Pink to Carbon Black.
- Whose idea it is Raffaello Galliotto, the designer and professor at the University of Ferrara, who was born in Vicenza in 1967. Dedicated to art and experimentation, he has always shown a deep interest for getting the most out of materials, but with a sustainable ethic. That’s why he chose to work for Blim+, a brand of Veca Spa which would like to offer a new idea of the kitchen. They not only hope to satisfy people’s needs, but also the environment’s, thanks to a qualitative and conscious use of plastic.
- We chose it because…It recalls classic Japanese bento boxes, but it adds to details which perfectly respond to contemporary needs: recyclable materials and accessories designed for holding and using the cellphone.
BROWSE THE GALLERY