ang&Olufsen, a leading name in the field of audio technology, celebrates its 90th birthday. And for this special occasion, it brings out an extraordinary speaker, to say the least: BeoLab9p. BeoLab9p by Bang&Olufsen has a futuristic design, it’s built using innovative technology and has an amazing look and soul. This is the perfect gadget for all the purists out there.
- What is it? BeoLab90 by Bang&Olufsen is a ground-breaking music speaker.
- What is special about it? BeoLab90 has a futuristic design. However, the real surprise is an intelligent “heart”; this gadget adjusts its sound according to the shape of a room, its contents and our exact location.
- How is it made? It’s 1,25 metres high with irregular multifaceted sides, mounted over an aluminium frame and timber cladding. The outer shell has built-in patented technology: seven 30 mm tweeter Scan-Speak, three 2.12 mm woofers, seven 86 mm midrange speakers and one 260 mm front woofer.
- Who is it by? Bang&Olufsen is a leading brand in the field of audio, video and multimedia design. The brand was set up in 1925 by two young engineers Peter Bang and Svend Olufsen, in Struer, a small town in north west Denmark. And today, it’s an international beacon for audio-visual excellence.
- We have chosen it because… BeoLab90 instantly takes us to the future and it promises us astonishing experiences. In fact, its sound quality is so perfect we can even tell where each instrument of a band is or where different actors of film are. Science-fiction at your fingertips!