t wowed us right away; this is Bern by Maison 203. Bern is the ideal clutch for our busy social life: rounded outline, dramatic aesthetics and fiercely elegant. And when we think of the rest of the line, designed by Odo Fioravanti couple of years ago, we cannot help to be like: we want them all!
- What is it? Bern by Maison203 is a clutch with a three-dimensional pattern.
- What is special about it? Bern is a futuristic-looking clutch with a rounded silhouette and a dynamic soul, a piece which resonates with energy. Plus, it’s manufactured with cutting edge technology, in fact Bern is made using a 3D printer.
- How is it made? Inspired by the urban plan of the city of Bern, Switzerland and its network of winding and parallel roads. Manufactured assembling a series of rounded blades, it’s a real nylon sculpture sintered with a 3D printer.
- Who is it by? Odo Fioravanti is a young award-winning designer from Milan. He’s known for breaking the boundaries of conventional design, his work ranges from chairs to race cars and bags. Plus, his exceedingly good taste, which comes from extensive material and technical research, never stops to amaze us.
- We have chosen it because… Bern by Maison 203 needs you to wear it, it’ll make you feel perfect from the moment you put it on. And it’s not just a mere coincidence that it’ll be revealed to the public at Maison&Objet, a fair known for showing what’s hot in interior design. Without a doubt, Bern will make the cut as the coolest piece around.