here’s a new portable hob by Caso Design for Punto De. In fact, you can take this induction hob with non-stick plates wherever you go, anywhere from the roof terrace to the garden. And what if it came on holiday?
- What is it? It's a portable induction hob by Caso Design.
- What is special about it? It’s an extremely powerful and professional induction hob, which is above all portable. In fact, you can use this hob on a balcony, in a garden, under a porch or even if you go away camping.
- How is it made? This induction hob has a fibreglass plate fitted with a copper coil, which in turn builds heat through an electromagnetic field. A great time and energy saver as it doesn’t waste heat. Compact and easy to clean, you can use it wherever you go, be it on a balcony, in the garden, under a porch or even if you go away on holiday. It comes with either 1, 2 or 3 plates, fitted with: anti-overheating technology, timer, digital display, different modes (from 8 to 12) and adjustable temperature.
- Who is it by? Retailed by Punto De, Caso Design manufactures cutting edge kitchen appliances. Each product meets the following requirements: function, professional features and cutting edge aesthetics.
- We have chosen it because… It’s such a pleasure to eat outdoors in summer. And with this portable induction hob you can cook your favourite dishes wherever you are, indoors or out (on a terrace overlooking the sea, in a field or camping). Plus, it has exactly the same features of a professional hob.