n egg-shaped mug with lid, specifically designed to keep your hot chocolate warm and large enough, so you can hold it with both hands; this is CiocCioc. CiocCioc is self-produced by young designer Alessandra Scarfò and this porcelain mug immediately tickled our fancy. So, what do you think of CiocCioc as a novel Easter egg?
- What is it? CiocCioc by Alessandra Scarfò Design is an egg-shaped mug in porcelain.
- What is special about it? CiocCioc was especially designed to enhance hot chocolate. What’s more, you can hold this ergonomic piece with both hands while your sipping this yummy beverage.
- How is it made? CiocCioc is in fine porcelain, white outside and “chocolate” inside. This egg-shaped piece has been especially designed to keep your chocolate hot at all times, the lid keeps it warm and the handle is wide enough, so you can hold it with both hands.
- Who is it by? Alessandra Scarfò is a budding young designer, her wide ranging production goes from novelty items, interior design and to costume jewellery. Her unique style brings together sustainability, contemporary design and material testing. Furthermore, Alessandra is making a name for herself for her attention to detail and the originality of her pieces.
- We have chosen it because… With a mug like this, how can you resist to the temptations of hot chocolate? And if you are dieting or getting ready for summer, don’t worry, just replace it with herbal tea and sip it slowly watching TV.