nspired by traditional pottery and Mediterranean-style, Collezione Artigiani by Octaevo combines a modern aesthetic with a distinctive handmade feel. And it all began from a simple sheet of paper.
- What is it Collection Artigiani by Octaevo, vases in waterproof paper.
- What is special An intertwined frame, furtive looks, pop-art-inspired graphics and naive patterns: inspired by traditional pottery and Mediterranean decorations, they are handmade, waterproof paper vases. Contemporary decorative objects with an extraordinary aesthetic.
- How are they made They are made of waterproof paper that is folded, decorated or die-cut entirely by hand. They alternative serve as a decorative object or a vase, by integrating a plastic bottle or a cylindrical vase.
- Who is it by From Barcellona, Octaevo specialises in stationery. Under the creative direction of Marcel Baer, who is inspired by Mediterranean-style as well as an enthusiastic sea-traveller, the brand combines creativity and craftsmanship, solely employing superior quality materials that are at one with nature.
- We have chosen it because… They're simple, fun and extraordinary. Besides, on a sheet of paper, they combine a contemporary aesthetic with traditional pottery, superior craftsmanship and stories from the Mediterranean.