ooking for Christmas gift ideas? We are in love with this cutlery set: clean, chic and sculptural. Inspired by tradition, it’s a fresh, new idea for your festive table. Christmas is served!
- What is it Colombina Collection by Alessi, a contemporary cutlery set.
- What is special It has a contemporary style, an elegant, unconventional aesthetic and brings to mind as well the traditional festive occasions: this cutlery set is perfect for contemporary conviviality. .
- How is it made Originally manufactured in 2007, the new version of this stainless steel cutlery set is coated in brass PVD. This 24-piece set includes a three-prong fork, a knife made in a single piece, a spoon with a large bowl and a coffee spoon.
- Who is it by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas, owners of Studio Fuksas, one of the renowned architecture studios around the world. Experimentation and innovation - the studio's core values - have led the two architects to get involved (with great success) in various fields, from town planning to product design. The studio currently has three offices: in Rome, Paris and Shenzhen.
- We have chosen it because… It has a sculptural design (alternative too) and a shiny coat: wouldn’t you agree that this cutlery set is perfect for a Christmas table?