hat’s cooking? Today, your pot answers in the affirmative. Thanks to its smart soul, it not only recognizes your preferences, in fact it additionally suggests the top recipes from the Cucchiaio d'Argento.
- What is it Connection Base by Moneta, the first interactive pot on the market.
- What is special This is the first pot on the market to have an integrated QR Code: scan the QCode with your mobile phone and answer to a few simple questions (from a test that finds out that your culinary personality is) on your preferences and then, the pot finds your personal culinary profile by suggesting a series of recipes from the Cucchiao d’Argento.
- How is it made The internal finish is in Protection Base and it’s integrated with Connection Base technology, that in turn provides a special QR code (to scan on your mobile phone) that connects you to the relevant page on the website Moneta.it, suggesting recipes from the Cucchiaio d’Argento. This pot is ultra-resistant to scratches and ware-and-tear too, thanks to combining a non-stick techno-surface with a microcrystal finish. On the other hand, the brushed steel Net Induction bottom is made of a special stainless-steel mesh that distributes the heat to cook every type of food evenly, reducing cooking time too. The exterior finish is brushed with a protective ceramic coating, dishwasher-proof.
- Who is it by Moneta, an Italian firm part of the Alluflon manufacturing group, is known for the way in which it combines cutting-edge technology with traditional craftsmanship. Specialized in the production of kitchen equipment and induction hobs, the Alluflon Group is currently present on the market with 4 brands: Moneta, Berndes, Alluflon and Iuno Moneta.
- We have chosen it because… It's the pot of the future, destined to be a big hit with Millenials (who are bound to fall in love with its digital technology). Besides, Connection Base by Moneta is going please the general public too such as the people who don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen pouring over bulky cookbooks, but love to prepare gourmet meals nonetheless. Smart and easy to use, here is the chef-proof pot, strictly Made in Italy.