old colours and rubbery texture: a fresh addition to your handles. Designed by Enrico Cassina, this piece is inspired by bicycle handlebars for a new lease on life on doors and windows.
- What is it? Pop Gum is a brass handle with a non-toxic gum covering which comes in six different colours.
- What is special about it? The handle has a minimalist design but its colourful gum covering adds an unconventional splash of colour: it’s the right piece to liven up any space with style.
- How is it made? The handle is made of heat-moulded brass, the interchangeable rubber cover is atoxic available in six different colours: yellow, green, orange, blue, grey and red. The cover is fixed onto the handle by means of a fixing pin.
- Who is it by? Lorenzo Susini, young designer who is born in Florence, where he lives and works and Cassina, company owned by the Porro family. Porro has produced design furnishings over three generations, combining hi-tech and traditional handcrafting. The result is a range of metal handles and accessories handcrafted by Italian artisans.
- We have chosen it because… We likesparkling, colourful environments. It’s easy and playful: red in the entrance, blue in the sleeping room…..or, should you change your mind, it’ll take a minute for a new touch of colour on doors and windows. It will convince even the most hesitant ones.