h what fun it’s each year to add a new and exclusive ornament to our Christmas tree. For Christmas 2016 we have chosen the Special Edition bell by Marcel Wanders, and all proceeding go to (RED) and the fight against HIV.
- What is it? Dressed for X-mas is a new Christmas ornament by Alessi.
- What is special about it? Dressed for X-mas is in favour of a good cause: to support (RED) and contribute towards the Global Fund and the fight against HIV. In fact, it’s exclusive graphics have been especially designed for (RED), like all the pieces included Alessi’s (PRODUCT)RED collection.
- How it is made? Bell in red blown glass, clapper and bow in silver coloured porcelain. The front is painted with a white small heart in between brackets with the (RED) logo at the back. Part of the 2016 (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition, which also include the iconic "Anna G." and "Alessandro M." corkscrews and re-edition of “Cohndom box”, in red with exclusive pattern.
- Who is it by? Dutch designer Marcel Wanders is best-known for his iconic designs. Romanic solute with distinct practical sense, Marcel design pieces which people can use throughout their daily lives.
- We have chosen it because… We couldn’t wait to start decorating our tree and the fact that we can do it supporting a good cause adds a magical touch to our Christmas.