njoying a light lunch on the balcony, serving an aperitivo to friends under the stars, eating something outdoors…Summer is made for experiencing intimate, convivial moments. And if we have a table set like this one, the mise en place becomes flawless and gets multiplied.
- What it is Entrée by Atelier Macramé, the multifunctional table set.
- What makes it special It is a multifunctional and chic table set. Made up of three stackable pieces of tableware, it transforms depending on whether we are serving snacks, desserts, salads. Not by chance, it won the prestigious Bronze A’ Design Award from the International Design Academy.
- How it is made It is a table set inspired by France and made up of three pieces: a dish, a tray and a lid. Made in ceramic and turned wood in antique pink, turquoise, yellow and white (always with a golden glaze finish), it plays with bijoux details and unites versatility to glamour.
- Whose idea it is Laura Calligaris, the Livorno designer born in 1978 who graduated in architecture in Florence. In 2010 she founded an online magazine dedicated to the world of product and interior design and after some years created the Atelier Macramé project. A gentle and poetic artist, she mixes a feminine flair with extreme functionality that is never obvious, favoring manual labor and collaborations with artisans.
- We chose it because… It is a small totemic sculpture that transforms into a super-versatile table set. All you need to do is play with the three stackable elements to have a bowl with a lid, a dish, a wooden tray or even a cake stand. And when it is closed it becomes the perfect object of décor in the kitchen or living room.
BROWSE THE GALLERY