lorals are the perfect all year-round pattern; this is a detail that adds an extra special touch to your home. So, why don’t you go for something bewitching? Whether it’s a single blossom or a tiny, delicate bouquet in a floating vase, a spectacular effect is guaranteed.
- What is it Galleggianti by Moreno Ratti, a floating marble vase.
- What is special It’s a floating marble vase. Extraordinarily lightweight, this vase is a marble water lily with which you create floating floral arrangements.
- How is it made It’s a hollow cylinder in Apuan marble, available in various sizes and finishes (Bianco Carrara, Bardiglio and Calacatta). Inspired by the blocks that are situated in the quarry yards (that the rain transforms in tiny pool as the designer explains), in spite of it the material is suspended above the water.
- Who is it by Born in 1982, Moreno Ratti is a designer from Carrara. After completing his architecture studies in Florence, since 2013 the designer specialised in marble and they way in which it’s employed in design.
- We have chosen it because… Contemporary design has accustomed us to the way in which it interprets marble with a new sense of lightness, but which could even float on the water like a water lily just wouldn't have expected it. And a vase like this is the ultimate spectacular gift.