modern take on traditional Indian craftsmanship, Garden Layers is the latest outdoor series by Patricia Urquiola for Gan. Garden Layers by Gan includes crisp hand woven mats, bolster cushions and scatter cushions. Perfect for the warm summer days ahead!
- What is it? Garden Layers by Gan, is a new line of outdoor accessories.
- What is special about it? Garden Layers is a fresh take on traditional Indian craftsmanship. Its neutral colour palette is perfect for a roof terrace, garden or porch, be it the city or countryside. Plus, its technical fabric resists any atmospheric agent.
- How is it made? Garden Layers includes: scatter cushions, bolster cushions and mats in polypropylene, which you can mix-and-match. Hand sewn pieces especially designed for the outdoors (they resist any atmospheric agent), Garden Layers is a modern take on traditional Indian craftsmanship. Pieces have a woven chequered pattern in blue, red and green on a terracotta or almond background.
- Who is it by? Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola now lives and works in Milan, she’s known for preferring clean lines, textures and a delicate colour palette. Her design style brings together minimal aesthetics, feminine flair and unexpected ideas: evocative everyday objects.
- We have chosen it because… Handmade carpets, scatter cushions and bolster cushions which you can mix-and-match, perfect for that instant carefree vibe. A modern take on traditional Indian craftsmanship, Garden Layers by Gan adds a magic touch to the outdoors. Garden Layers is precisely what you need to enjoy the warm days ahead.