ustom usually dictates that you serve hor d'oeuvres and appetizers from cake stands or bowls. However, we feel that this is a little too expected. So this is what we suggest: a glass ball with a multitude of inlets from which you can serve pastries and finger food. This piece is a true revelation.
- What is it? Gennaro is a borosilicate glass sphere. It has a multitude of different inlets from which you can serve pastries and hor d'oeuvres.
- What is special about it? Gennaro is inspired by the functionality of trays and centrepieces. However, it turns this concept around by adding a theatrical touch to your table.
- How is it made? Gennaro is in borosilicate glass, available in two different sizes (with either 9 or 32 compartments), designed with a multitude of inlets from which you can serve pastries and hor d'oeuvres.
- Who is it by? R&D Division, Blueside’s in-house design team, known for its mastery in tackling glass design. What’s its design mission? To go beyond material constraints, constantly churning fresh new ideas, which are always extremely functional.
- We have chosen it because… It brings to mind the magic behind crystal balls and it bewitches us like an incredible ice sculpture. And Gennaro is so sophisticated, it even looks cute when empty. However, we like, above all that we can surprise our guests with an impromptu aperitif, dinner or even just a cup of tea. This “culinary arrangement” is bound to steal the stage.