igh-fashion label Gucci has just launched its first home decor collection, which includes vases in romantic florals, retro-inspired chairs in bright colours, chintz tea trays and cushions with animal designs. Available from September, Gucci Décor by Gucci has a variety of different pieces you can mix-and-match together for an extremely stylish home.
- What is it? Gucci Décor is the new home décor series by Gucci.
- What is special about it? True to the brand’s well known aesthetics, Gucci Décor includes a variety of different pieces you can mix-and-match together, building your own unique style (even using a selected number of pieces).
- How is it made? Gucci Décor is in line with the label’s aesthetics (same prints, colours and decorations), it includes pieces which can be mixed-and-matched freely and with no rules. Gucci Décor includes: wallpaper, china by Richard Ginori, textiles, side tables, chairs and screens. Available from September.
- Who is it by? Part of the Kering group (which also includes brand Richard Ginori), high-fashion label Gucci debuts with its first home decor collection designed by Alessandro Michele. Gucci is known for its romantic modern aesthetics; this translates into chintz, florals and patterns inspired by the natural world.
- We have chosen it because… Gucci Décor’s romantic aesthetics are really current, true to this high-fashion label. In fact, colours, patterns, designs are inspired by the brand’s latest fashion collections. However, what we like the most is that Gucci Décor doesn’t floor one precise design style; this collection mixes different patterns and decors together, so each and every one of us can build his/her unique personal style.