ould you like to know who has rang at your door without having to look through the spy-hole? From now on, Hello by Nest takes care of everything: with an integrated HD video and 24-hour live-streaming, you can now see who’s at the door – and answer the intercom – through your mobile alone.
- What is it? Hello by Nest, the doorbell with an integrated video camera.
- What is special? Hello replaces a standard doorbell and you control it with your phone: check your Smartphone screen learn who’s at your door (at night-time too) and answer through your microphone. This alarm system is perfect when you’re on holiday too, it’s quickly installed, it has a 24-hour live streaming feed and it’s remotely accessed as well. What’s more, Hello by Nest tells the different between a real person and an object and then it notifies you.
- How it is made? It replaces a standard wired doorbell and has an integrated video-intercom system with HD video that guarantees clear and bright images even at night-time. Hello is especially designed to show you who or what is at the door in great detail such as the whole body or a parcel on the floor. What’s more, it has a 24-hour live streaming feed, you can talk to who’s outside and check images (even remotely). Finally, you can take a look at a three hour-long history of pictures to see what happened when, for example, when you are away from home.
- Who is it by? Nest is an American manufacturer of video security systems and home automation alarm systems. The brand’s mission statement is to create a smart home that caters for people’s need as well, offering bespoke services that are easy to install and use.
- We have chosen it because… It occupies the same space of a standard bell, although it has a hi-tech heart. A real hi-tech jewel that simplifies your lives, welcomes your guests and allows you to keep an eye on your home even when you are on holiday. How? It’s simple: with your mobile phone.