ellies by Kartell, is a colourful coat hanger in translucent plastic, made from a number of different circles. Part of Jellies Family, a series of fun home accessories, which originally just included table ware. Now the traditional coat hanger becomes a fun piece, shaped like a jelly mould. Assemble it as you wish.
- What is it? Jellies is a coat hanger made from circular shaped hooks in a thermoplastic technopolymer. Different sizes are available.
- What is special about it? Jelliesis much more than a simple coat hanger. In fact, with its translucent qualities, it can be assembled in a variety of different ways, always adding a fun touch to your home. New addition to the Jellies Family, a series of table accessories designed in 2014 by Patricia Urquiola, which includes: plates, bowls, glasses, jugs and trays. Jellies Family is inspired by vintage jelly moulds. The result is both fun and ironic and bang on trend.
- How is it made? Jellies is in a special type of plastic: thermoplastic technopolymer. This material plays with transparencies, bright colours and surface folds, which reflect light in a variety of different directions. This is a fresh new accessory for your home.
- Who is it by? Patricia Urquiola, the unconventional Spanish designer, renowned for her truly versatile collection of pieces inspired by daily life. Her mission? To design pieces which are always “useful, comfortable and functional”. Patricia Urquiola has a strong creative flair, always striving for true innovation.
- We have chosen it because... Jellies is simple, practical and comfortable, but also fun and innovative. This is a truly decorative piece with a rich character. Jellies can be assembled in a variety of different ways to suit various tastes and décors. Jellies is ideal for the entrance hall, bedroom and bathroom.