ith KitchenGarden Basic by Fiskars, fresh herbs like thyme, sage, mint and rosemary will always be within reach. Space is at a premium? Don’t worry. KitchenGarden Basic is a small greenhouse, especially designed for your kitchen. So, you can now grow herbs all year round, in the comfort of your home.
- What is it? KitchenGarden Basic by Fiskars is a small greenhouse, especially designed for home grown herbs.
- What is special about it? KitchenGarden Basic creates the right environment for growing herbs: temperate climate, humidity and natural light. Now, you can enjoy fresh herbs, to use how and when you please.
- How is it made? It looks like a vase when opened. Transparent lid, LED technology and built-in water tank; this produces the right microclimate for growing herbs.
- Who is it by? The Fiskars technical lab dates as far back as 1649, when it was an iron and cast iron foundry. Subsequently, Fiskars expanded to include household goods and in fact, it was the first firm in the world to manufacture scissors with plastic handles. Today, Fiskars is one of the leading names in the field household and outdoor goods.
- We have chosen it because… With KitchenGarden Basic by Fiskars, even if you live in a city and don’t have a green-thumb, you can enjoy home grown herbs. This greenhouse goes in your kitchen and it’ll basically take care of itself.