right colours, see-through nuances and handmade-like irregular patterns: hey presto, tiny plastic boxes that transform into spectacular, one-of-a-kind objects.
- What is it 12 boxes in pressed plastic.
- What is special They are one-of-a-kind pieces that juxtapose nature and artifice. Inspired by spectacular natural landscapes, they transform everyday boxes into tiny works of art.
- How is it made These 12 boxes are made from a polymer with an irregular aesthetic, thus they are one-of-a-kind pieces. The overall effect in fact changes in relation to the type of plastic used and to the way in which they are mixed as they are being pressed. Made in partnership with the designer and art director Barnaby Tuke, every box is 9x5,5 cm, available in 12 different colours.
- Who is it by Sebastian Bergne is an industrial designer who graduated from the Royal College of Art in 1990. Thanks to his simplicity, Sebastian Bergne has won several coveted international awards and his projects has part of the permanent collections of several renowned museums such as the Museum of Modern Art in New York and the Design Museum in London.
- We have chosen it because… Desert sunsets, storms at sea as well as the buildings of a metropolis you recently visited: these boxes, inspired by natural landscapes, are undoubtedly the perfect remedy for your end of summer blues. In addition, they hold your most treasured possessions.