e are so used to shelves, towel racks and clothes stands being practical. However, at this years’ Cersaie we have spotted an entire series which has something more to give: real spacesavers which hook on the radiator. Brilliant and stylish.
- What is it? Lynea by Cordivari is a line of bathroom accessories which hooks on your radiator.
- What is special about it? Lynea is a line of simple bathroom accessories, however it has something extra: each piece has been especially designed to hook on radiators from the Frame range. So, Lynea includes a shelf, a heated hook for your bathrobe, a space-saving clothes stand for all your towels, plus its decoration adds drama to your radiator.
- How is it made? Lynea is a bathroom series, which includes a heated towel rack, clothes stands and shelves in different sizes, especially designed to make the most of the space in your bathroom as they hook on the radiator. Pieces come in different colours or in plain timber.
- Who is it by? Florentine designer Marco Pisati is best known for his love of quality materials and cutting edge technology. His pieces test the boundaries of conventional design and these are the fields Marco likes to explore: aeronautical and automotive engineering, textile manufacture, lighting design and bathroom interiors.
- We have chosen it because… Lynea is a range of small accessories with crisp silhouettes, they make the most of your available space and add a touch of drama to any room. In fact, Lynea can be used in bathrooms, as well as bedrooms and entrance halls. With Lynea, Cordivari has succeeded in turning everyday objects into real notes of style.