t was instant love at first sight, since we first spotted Ninfea by Aquaelite at Cersaie 2017. The Ninfea showerhead by Aquaelite brings to mind the delicate elegance of water lilies, as well as borrowing details from luxe spas. Ninfea brings to you all the advantages of a wellness retreat.
- What is it? Ninfea by Aquaelite is a new multifunctional showerhead.
- What is special about it? Inspired by water lilies, Ninfea turns a conventional showerhead into a real experience complete with chromotherapy, rain shower, waterfall shower, vaporiser and music.
- How is it made? The showerhead can be broken down into six different components, and each one has a specific function: just like large round leaves, in different sizes, finishes and colours, these components can be assembled together in many different ways, and this creates real modularity with a choice of different water jets (waterfall, rain, water column and vaporised water) sounds (speakers that work via Bluetooth) and lights (with a choice of white and colourful lights).
- Who is it by? Born in 1975, Alessandro Canepa is a Milan-based designer. Alessandro is known for his no-nonsense approach to design: a great attention to detail and a natural tendency for analysing the surrounding environment pushes him to look for beauty in simplicity, bringing out however the emotional and sensorial side of things.
- We have chosen it because... Ninfea by Aquaelite simplifies to the extreme the aesthetics of a showerhead, yet it increases the features of a standard showerhead. So, Ninfea brings us the same experience of a luxury spa every time we turn the tap on.