aying “mirror mirror on the wall” in front of the mirror is almost taken by granted. But, according to us O-Mirror by Minimalux is a really special piece: whether it’s because of its perfect silhouette or because of its double-face mirror... We’ve written O-Mirror by Minimalux down on our Christmas list, just to be on the safe side.
- What is it? O-Mirror by Minimalux is a double-face dressing table mirror.
- What is special about it? It’s a double-faced mirror with a circular silhouette; this elegant and magical mirror turns by 360°.
- How is it made? It’s a double-faced mirror with a glossy edge and a circular brass base with which you can rotate the mirror on its axes.
- Who is it by? Started byMark Holmes, the British brand Minimalux specialises in gold accessories. The guiding principles of this brand are: simple aesthetics, top quality materials and high-end finishes. Minimalux is known for bringing together contemporary taste with luxury pieces that stand the test of time.
- We have chosen it because… O-Mirror by Minimalux brings to mind a modern sculpture, and according to us it could very well be the perfect Christmas gift for narcissists, design addicts, contemporary dandies, people who have a fondness for minimalism and us too. Unique, extremely useful and pleasant to look at... while your adjusting your own appearance.