art vase and part fragrance diffuser: this is Olfattorio by Cristina Celestino. Olfattorio fills the home with an inebriating fragrance; this is inspired by traditional master perfumers. Now, traditional flower vases become perfume bottles and release delicate scents.
- What is it? Olfattorio by Cristina Celestino is a collection of vases in mouth-blown borosilicate glass.
- What is special about it? Olfattorio is inspired by the types of bottles traditionally used by master perfumers. In this way, every single vase is a real olfactory experience, perfume is key and flowers become a sophisticated decoration.
- How is it made? Every piece is in mouth-blown borosilicate glass with a cylindrical-shaped base, which is, in turn, decorated in filigree. What’s more, a special ampoule first locks the scent and then amplifies its fragrances, releasing it in the environment.
- Who is it by? Cristina Celestino is an architect and a designer, as well as being a collector of Mid-Century modern furniture. What’s more, Cristina Celestino loves to design pieces, which she then self-produces. What’s her design style? She pulls together precise planning, personal flair and a talent for reworking archetypal silhouettes and bringing back traditional manufacturing techniques.
- We have chosen it because... Vases aren’t just for flowers anymore. In fact, they are real perfume bottles for amplifying the scent of cut flowers and aromatic plants. Summing up, Olfattorio by Cristina Celestino resembles a small but very elegant flower arrangement, which you can grow indoors, filling your home with a delicate fragrance.