ra In and Ora Out promptly tell the time, hanging from a wall corner. Ora In and Ora Out are two wallclocks designed by Giulio Iacchetti for Alessi, we have just spotted them at the January edition of Homi 2016. This is a touch of genius: with their edgy design, Ora In and Ora Out resolve issues of space, ideal for the entrance corridor or the study.
- What is it? Ora In and Ora Out by Alessi are two wall-mounted clocks, purposely designed to be hung on the corner of a wall.
- What is special about it? Ora In and Ora Out are designed to be hung on the edge of a wall, between two corners or inside a recess and the dial is so large, it can be read at any angle. Its strength is exactly this: a simple and clean design which conceals, however, extraordinary functionality.
- How is it made? Thermoset resin available in two colours (orange and white) and grey hands, which stand out on a minimalist dial. The back is either sharp or designed to tightly sit on a wall corner.
- Who is it by? Since 1992, industrial designer Giulio Iacchetti has always been on the hunt for new ground-breaking designs. Every-day pieces with a little bit extra: clean design aesthetics and extraordinary functionality.
- We have chosen it because… We like being on time, so we like to have our clock always in check: when we are ready to leave the house, when we arrive at work, while we are cooking or even when we kiss good night to our little ones. And this clock is always within our sight so, if you’re constantly running late, you’re warned: no more excuse!