mong tiny spaces, multi-purpose rooms and ever more nomadic lifestyles the kitchen also adapts and reinvents itself. It does so with an induction hob that becomes a flexible, light, practical and bold piece of décor for unexpected elegance in perfect urban style.
- What it is Ordine by Fabita, the portable hob.
- What makes it special It is a space-saving and portable double induction hob. It is so compact and practical that it can even brought on vacation; and it is so beautiful that when it is hung on the wall it recalls the elegance of state-of-the-art sound systems.
- How it is made It is made up of two independent induction burners that can be hung up in order to free up the kitchen counter and allows one to use two large pots at the same time. The hob has a touch panel and is available in various colors in the hanging version (with mount) or counter version with two storage cabinets.
- Whose idea it is Adriano Design, the studio founded in 1997 by brothers Davide and Gabriele Adriano. Architecture graduates, and currently professors at the Politecnico di Torino and guest professors at prestigious national and international universities, Davide and Gabriele collaborate with various international brands and have received numerous awards including the ADI Compasso d’Oro. Their approach to design is cross-cutting and multidisciplinary and focuses on ethical, responsible and sustainable design. Adriano Design’s mission is to “design everything and always take up the challenge: every single thing can be forever re-designed in a different and better way”. They are always ready to break convention and shuffle the deck in order to continually evolve.
- We chose it because… In the kitchen we like to focus on innovation and powerful and contemporary hobs, but we are also attentive to practicality. That’s why this extremely compact, freestanding induction hob fits right in with us. It takes up little space, is easy to use, hangs up when it is not needed and gives personality to even the tiniest of kitchens.