reparing the perfect table setting, offering desserts and chocolate in the living room, enjoying a romantic evening on the terrace…What do these have in common? Well, check out this amazing centerpiece and you will understand: just set it up according to your needs et voilà, the space will always be “practically” perfect.
- What it is Overlight by IVV, the centerpiece-lamp.
- What makes it special Dish, fruit stand, lamp and vase, this apparently minimalist centerpiece is a multifunctional glass set. It is the perfect accessory which can be used to serve bonbon or snacks, perfectly light up the living or bedroom, and hold flowers in order to add a chic and spectacular touch to any space.
- How it is made It is a borosilicate glass centerpiece made up of various elements that can be freely combined to create different compositions with different functions. Poetic, aesthetically stripped-down and clean, yet versatile and dynamic, it can become a centerpiece, lamp and a vase. The illuminated stand can be protected by a dome that also acts as a lid for the dish and be used to cover the four various-sized stackable containers (to be used to conserve food in the fridge or heat them up in the microwave). The lamp version is wireless and has an LED lamp and rechargeable battery. It can even be used outdoor and its battery life lasts up to 6 hours.
- Whose idea it is Marta Sansoni, the Florentine architect and designer born in 1963. Mainly an interior designer of public and private spaces, her work has taken place in Italy and abroad and has mostly focused on the study of materials which she interprets with a sensible decorative language made up of poetic touches and unexpected contrasts. Rigid lines and gentle designs, angularity and softness, austerity and poetry, her career has been punctuated by expositions throughout the world, in addition to national and international prizes.
- We chose it because… Mysterious, poetic, light and functional, this centerpiece turns into the object we desire: for offering dessert, snacks, aperitivo, holding flowers, lighting up the room. This dynamic object provides pure and versatile beauty, and it is impossible not to fall in love with it.
BROWSE THE GALLERY