he world of high-fashion explores new sensory frontiers by experimenting a new way to wear perfume. With its impeccable style, it’s worn as a piece of jewellery.
- What is it Prêts-à-parfumer by Diptyque, a collection of scented jewellery.
- What is special The fashionable alterative to standard perfume, as a result you are able to wear your favourite scent all day long, in fact you only have to wear a brooch, a bracelet as well as a tiny tattoo.
- How is it made Tiny brooches in gilded metal that hide a ceramic heart soaked in perfume. The range additionally includes fabric bracelets with a golden clip as well as temporary tattoos. There are alterative fragrances to choose from: So Son, Eau Rose, Fleur de Peau, Tam Dao and L’Ombre dans l’Eau.
- Who is it by Diptyque Paris is one of the oldest, niche manufacturers of perfumes, they make home fragrances too. Diptyque Paris was started by three artists (the painter Desmond Knox-Leet, the set designer Yves Coueslant and the architect Christiane Gautrot) as a tiny fabric boutique in 1963. During the seventies, it subsequently changed course with the production of scented candles. It currently an international brand that produces handcrafted and exclusive fragrances all over the world.
- We have chosen it because… This collection arouses the senses and experiments new ways to wear perfume. A tiny stylish accessory, to give or receive as a present.