t’s high time we see things clearly when thinking of summer. So, Saviminuq 656 by Nuiit is just the right pair of sunglasses for you: high-protection sunglasses that allow you to see 70 times clearer.
- What is it? Saviminuq 656 by Nuiit is a pair of sunglasses with high-definition lenses.
- We have chosen it because? Saviminuq 656 is inspired by the techniques the Inuit people use to protect themselves from the bracing cold of the Arctic. In fact, this pair of sunglasses has dark, high-protection lenses crossed by a lighter horizontal strip aligned with the visual horizon; this is makes your vision clearer and more defined, whether with blinding or insufficient light.
- How is it made? Saviminuq 656 has antiglare lenses in a special type of glass that contains “rare earth elements”, a group of minerals with special properties that increase the visual contrast. These elements filter the different colours enhancing the colour green, red and blue, thus increasing the perceived contrast in support of a vision in HD. The polarized version guarantees a 99,9% protection from infrared light and UVA and UVB rays.
- Who is it by? Started in 2015, Nuiit is an extremely young brand from Turin, northwest Italy and several of its cutting edge designs, have already become part of the permanent collection of the glasses museum of Pieve di Cadore, northern Italy. Without a doubt, Nuiit’s success relies on turning the thousand-year knowledge of the Inuit people into top-quality, modern sunglasses.
- We have chosen it because… Every summer, sunglasses become an unavoidable trend. We’ve opted for the vintage-inspired style of this pair that brings to mind an old explorer’s eye-mask, yet it looks towards the future with its HD vision and high-protection lenses.