n the summertime it’s nice to serve fresh and “genuine” dishes. And we like serving them with the Covo plates, small silicon leaves which you can simply stack or roll them up. The table setting goes natural.
- What is it? Seasons are small silicone leaf-shaped plates .
- What is special about it? They are unconventional, decorative and functional. They can be easily washed, rolled up or folded for an original table setting. They can also be used as a tray or a platter and you can even put them in the microwave or the dishwasher.
- How are they made? They are made from silicone, a soft yet sturdy material.
- Who is it by? Nao Tamura, a Japanese designer who is based in New York. She takes inspiration from nature and likes combining different cultures, styles and aesthetics. Her style is a real combination of beauty, innovation and feelings. It is no coincidence that she says about her projects: “When I think of an object, I try to focus on the user’s feelings. Yet feelings and functionality must intertwine”.
- We have chosen it because… “Presentation is important”, especially on the table. These serving plates will make a perfect addition to your table for a refreshing meal. What’s more, they are functional (instead of the old plastic plates) and can be used for a pic nic, a sketchy meal on the beach or the camping ground…