habbychic is the new plate set by Piero Lissoni for KnIndustrie and even if it was originally designed for high-class hotels and restaurants, it’s perfect for all you foodies out there. We spotted Shabbychic at the January edition of Homi 2016 and it has already climbed to the top of our must-have list.
- What is it? Shabbychic is a porcelain plate set by SchoenhuberFranchi for KnIndustrie.
- What is special about it? Shabbychic calls to mind granny’s china and vintage flea-market finds, but it does this without forgetting current taste and trends. And what we like the most, are its slight imperfections; they contribute in making it unique, versatile and extremely chic.
- How is it made? Shabbychic is in fine bone china, decorated with visible indentations and imperfections. This feature is what makes Shabbychic stand-out and at the same time, it doesn’t detract from a sense of refinement.
- Who is it by? Designer Piero Lissoni has made of subtle and timeless elegance his strong suit. Of these plates he says: “I wanted to mass-produce the eighties shabby-chic style, opening the chamber of dreams and memories”. And what’s the outcome: a collection which is made extremely poetical by its “controlled imperfections”.
- We have chosen it because…With its nostalgic vibe, Shabbychic oozes great style. What’s more, Shabbychic adds to our table a unique and personal touch, ideal for any occasion.