hat do you think Eurocucina 2018 has in store for us? We went to take a sneak peek and in the hob section we discovered Sintesi. Sintesi by Falmecis an induction hob with integrated kitchen hood. Elegant and ground breaking.
- What is it? Sintesi by Falmec, the induction hob with integrated kitchen hood.
- What is special about it? This induction hob is perfectly integrated in the top and hides a sliding kitchen hood. Plus, it’s made with soundproof materials: to enjoy cooking with neither noise nor bad smells.
- How is it made? Sintesi has a clean silhouette and is built in the worktop, as well as having an integrated kitchen hood fitted with flaps. The flaps open when you’re cooking and slide into the hob when not in use. Cooking smells are removed by a Carbon Zero filter that combines zeolite and active carbon, which are two natural materials that block bad smells and reduce humidity. Besides being highly energy efficient, the A++ kitchen hood has a silent engine as it’s made from a soundproof material.
- Who is it by? Started as a tiny workshop, throughout the years the Italian brand Falmec has become a global key player in the world of kitchen hoods. Creativity and new technology, versatility and research; these are the brand’s key principles, well-known for manufacturing cutting edge pieces that focus on design as well as technical excellence.
- We have chosen it because… Clean, streamlined, simple, subtle and fuss-free. A hob such as this deserves to be put on display in an open-plan kitchen. And don’t be afraid to use it, because it removes bad smells and humidity as well as being fitted with a silent engine. From now on, cooking is a question of style.