When it comes to breakfast, spreading butter is a real treat we like enjoying every now and then. But then you need the right knife! And this one, truly innovative, uses the warmth of your hand to make short work of cold butter…It’s the perfect accessory for the lazies or the ultra organised out there.
- What is it? SpreadTHAT by THAT!, a butter spreader
- What’s special about it? It's self-heating and makes spreading butter on bread or toast an absolute doddle. The real magic is that it requires no battery or power as it is made of a special alloy, which transmits heat from your hand to the blade, melting butter and spreads in a few seconds.
- How is it made? It’s made of durable light titanium, which is so strong it can even cut through ice. Its serrated edge also “grates” butter into tiny strips, which are easier to spread. What’s more, it's eco-friendly and it doesn't require electricity.
- Who is it by? Gixia, a team of designers, engineers and researchers, brings together creativity, technology and cutting-edge materials to design functional objects. Products are easy to use and innovative, almost space age… it’s no wonder this team has received various international prizes and is among the top designer in the Asian market.
- We have chosen it because… We can finally enjoy a greedy breakfast even if we are in a hurry. This knife will glide through butter in no time….and the day will instantly taste good!