Stilt by LSA International is essentially a tray with three “glasses”: this is the only thing you need to add candles or an original floral decoration to your table. What’s more, Stilt is also perfect for breakfasts in bed, candle-lit dinners on the terrace or a light telly-supper...
- What is it? Stilt is a wooden tray with three vases/glasses on top; they can become either vases or tealight holders (but if you want they can also be used as either glasses or small bowls). Stilt is part of a design collection, which also includes glass bowls and porcelain plates. The set is completed by a stackable wooden tray.
- What is special about it? Stilt is has a simple aesthetic, which has a natural Scandinavian flavour about it. Stilt is also an extremely versatile piece and it can reinvent itself in a thousand different ways. Be it a simple centrepiece for floral decorations, a romantic lantern and tealight holder or even a tray to offer drinks and snacks from.
- How is it made? Tray in ash wood, with support feet assembled by hand. Glasses and bowls are in blown glass.
- Who is it by? Monika Lubkowska-Jonas is the creative director of the British brand LSA International. LSA International is a leading name in Europe regarding glass and porcelain production. Its design style is subtle and refined. What’s more, its pieces are always handcrafted, recognised by an attention to detail and above all, a desire to push the boundaries of material and design research. And all this is done in the most elegant simplicity, always bringing fresh new ideas to the table.
- We have chosen it because... We like to being some romanticism with us when we go on holiday, enjoying a little treat or tasting the joy of reinventing our daily routine. This set gives us all this and much more besides: delicate floral arrangements, poetic candle lit evenings, lazy breakfasts in bed…when and where you want them.