niversal, recycled and practical were the words the Toso brothers had in mind when they turned the dull kitchen roll holder into a beautiful, sustainable and, most of all, clever object.
- What it is Stop&Tear by Guzzini, the new universal kitchen roll holder.
- What makes it special It is a universal kitchen roll holder, meaning it is fit for rolls of any height and diameter. Plus, it is made of recycled material, which is a bonus for an anti-waste kitchen.
- How it is made It is a universal kitchen roll holder in post-consumer recycled plastic with an adjustable spindle and special antibacterial treatment. Plus, it is equipped with a locking system that allows one to lock the roll and easily tear off a single sheet, which also acts as a handle to ease its transport. Practical, light and durable, it is fit for almost every kitchen roll, even those with different diameters and heights. Completely Made In Italy, it is available in three colors: clay, milk white, and dove grey.
- Whose idea it is Pio&Tito Toso, the brothers born in 1973 and 1971 who both graduated in architecture in Venice. They opened their design studio in 1996 and since then have dedicated themselves to projects that range from architecture, design, expositions and graphic design. Their style focuses on innovative details and immediate ease-of-use.
- We chose it because… A roll holder is a practical object that we all have in our homes but which we pay little attention to. It is practical, yet never quite enough, and simple, yet never quite enough. Instead, here is the perfect model: adjustable, clever, and finally universal. It is capable of “subduing” any kitchen roll and allows us to easily and instantly tear a sheet off.
BROWSE THE GALLERY