ardens and forests, sky and water, earth and stone: this is what inspires Terrain, the new rage of outdoor fabrics by Kettal. Terrain draws from nature; it also wraps us in extra-softness. Use Terrain for your life outdoors!
- What is it? Terrain is the new range of outdoor fabrics by Kettal.
- What is special about it? Terrain is a fabric range designed for outdoors. However its refined aesthetic makes it also ideal for any home. Each type is manufactured from multicoloured threads; this makes for a unique iridescent texture. What's more, it doesn't fade in time. In fact, Terrain is extremely hard-wearing and resists to extreme weather conditions such as sun, rain or humidity. It's also extra-soft.
- How is it made? Terrain has an ultra-soft 3D texture in multicoloured threads; this makes for a unique iridescent texture. Terrain is available in a variety of different colours ideal for outdoors.
- Who is it by? Terrain is by the design duoDoshi Levien, formed by Nipa Doshi and Jonathan Levien. She is Indian and he is Scottish. They met in London in 1997 and since then they've never left each other and they are now also man and wife. They speak a language made of different approaches and true innovation; each of their projects beings together story-telling with industrial design and pure craftsmanship.
- We have chosen it because… We really like that it's available in a range of 34 different colours. Terrain is inspired by Mediterranean gardens, crystal-clear sea and desert sunsets. We also like its texture: sensual, iridescent and with an unusual softness. Terrain is ideal for either an urban roof-top or a holiday home; it turns any space into a real nest where you can spend all your summer days in extra-comfort.