re you ready to experience with us the latest products at the Salone del Mobile 2018? We have decided to follow their scent and we found ourselves in front of the fragrances created by Marcel Wanders. Poetic, embracing, refined, we were captivated… at first glance.
- What is it? The Five Seasons by Alessi is a new collection of home fragrances.
- What is special about it? Ironic yet fantastic, it’s a tribute to nature: five seasons instead of four because as well as the usual cycle there is Transcendence, enigmatic essence in total black. Five seasons that adapt themselves to whatever domestic case scenario engaging (nearly) all senses, from the sense of smell to sight to the sense of touch.
- How is it made? It’s a collection that includes various accessories for your home: a leafed diffuser, scented candles, a vaporizer, a natural lava stone diffuser, a candleholder and a candle extinguisher. The fragrances have highly evocative names: “Brr” (Winter), a fresh scent with a bit of bergamot, lily of the valley and musk; “Ahh” (Spring), young and delicate, with a touch of cardamom, hyacinth and vetiver; “Hmm” (Summer), warm and inviting like a bouquet of figs, berries, with wooden scents; “Grr” (Autumn), sensual and complex with a mix of incense, cedar wood and tree moss; “Shh” (Special), mysterious and spiritual with accents of eucalyptus, rose and patchouli.
- Who is it by? Marcel Wanders, visionary and eclectic Danish designer. His playful and pop vision of design made him one of the most influential designers in the world. His romantic, histrionic and irreverent style continues to capture us with its emotional, provocative and dreamy aesthetic.
- We have chosen it because… It’s a scenographic, poetic, elegant collection but most of all intoxicating. The calling to nature, strong and captivating scents gift us immediately sophisticated atmospheres, nearly esoteric. And your home will be filled with little rituals dedicated to your well being.