he new imaginative atmospheres created by two greats of decoration, Fornasetti and Bisazza, couldn’t help but have such grandiose and ironic names: Ortensia (hydrangea), Bocca (mouth), Serratura (keyhole), Soli a Capri (suns in Capri). In this new synergy they have created original sensations of light and colors.
- What it is The Fornasetti Collection, the new collection of mosaics coming from a partnership between Fornasetti and Bisazza.
- What makes it special It is a scenic, iridescent and deluxe collection. The four decorations in 60 colors create precious and shimmering surfaces with timeless glass tiles. They perfectly interpret Fornasetti’s magic and sense of humor and Bisazza’s artistic and opulent design.
- How it is made It is a collection of glass mosaics that play with large proportions, original light reflections and striking surfaces, combining Bisazza’s savoir faire with Fornasetti’s unique style. Available in 60 different colors, it is made up of four patterns created for the first time in large formats: Ortensia, Bocca, Serratura and Soli a Capri. The patterns reproduce some of Fornasetti’s most iconic figures like the mouth, the gaze from behind a keyhole, Lina Cavlieri’s face (Piero Fornasetti’s muse) and Piero Fornasetti’s face.
- Whose idea it is Bisazza, the leading company in the creation of luxury mosaic surfaces, and Atelier Fornasetti, the sole interpreter of the creative and ironic language of the master Piero Fornasetti. Both of these greats of Italian design were founded in the fifties and share the same aesthetic and cultural values, in a perfect synthesis of art, design and luxury.
- We chose it because… All it takes is a piece from Fornasetti to decorate the whole house and give the right twist to a space. If we combine it to the deluxe elegance of Bisazza’s mosaics, there is no doubt that our home’s style will instantly become exclusive and unique.
BROWSE THE GALLERY