hristmas is a time for candles. Whether you are looking to add a magical touch, light up your home or create a miniature indoor garden, Tokio by Ichendorf is the perfect answer. A transparent candle holder that acts as mini greenhouse too.
- What is it Tokio by Ichendorf, a tiny greenhouse that acts a candle holder too.
- What is special It’s at the same time a candle holder in glass, a tiny greenhouse and a simple vase. For us, it’s the perfect Christmas gift idea as it’s an extremely original present as well as a centrepiece (perhaps with a holly twig) or a contemporary decoration.
- What is it In hand-blown borosilicate glass, it has a dome that houses tiny plants and acts a tiny greenhouse, whereas the top is effectively a candle holder. Remove the top and add some water, it transforms into a vase.
- Who is it by Mist-O, in other words the design duo formed by the Japanese Noa Ikeuchi and the Italian Tommaso Nani. The two of them have a passion for photography, art and graphic design. Their simple, poetical projects perfectly combine Japanese tradition with “Made in Italy” design
- We have chosen it because… Magic, poetic, fantastic: this candle holder has all the right ingredients to create the perfect Christmas feel. Although, its tiny landscape is bound to light up your gloomy winter evenings.