n one side we have glass from Murano masters, on the other Italian mechanical engineering virtuosity; in the middle we have a home décor collection that transforms luxury into lifestyle. What exactly are we talking about? Well, Tonino Lamborghini, two brands which have made excellence a modus operandi and created a style which is bold, contemporary, elegant and sophisticated—the perfect expression of superior craftmanship and innovative technology.
- What it is Tonino Lamborghini by Venini, the new co-branding collection of vases and lights.
- What makes it special It is a co-branding collection of two Italian design greats who come from completely different sectors: artistic glassmakers and mechanics. The result, however, is a perfect marriage of style, strength, elegance and luxury with a bold and contemporary mood that perfectly represents both brands.
- How it is made It is a collection that includes vases, chandeliers and lamps in handmade and handblown Murano glass of various techniques (from balotton for pendant lights, to intrusion for vases). Each piece references Tonino Lamborghini’s style and contains metallic details inspired by its mechanical engineering (with various designs based on the engine, pistons and headlights), while the glass is worked according to the ancient techniques of master glassmakers.
- Whose idea it is Venini, the historic glassmaker founded in 1921, together with Tonino Lamborghini, brand leader in luxury lifestyle. Both leaders of Made In Italy design, they have always put an emphasis on research, innovation and experimentation whilst at the same time valuing tradition.
- We chose it because… All the distinctive traits of the two brands are there and perfectly amalgamated: each piece is the expression of uniqueness coming from tradition and modernity. The result is a harmonious collection that exhibits bold, aerodynamic and exquisitely refined style; it is the perfect interpretation of contemporary luxury.