n summer, fresh cut flowers wither quickly. So, what about opting for this dramatic, modern, green arrangement that isn’t ruined by the heat as it changes its appearance every single day? The right vase and hey presto, sculptural foliage becomes the perfect tribal-inspired décor.
- What is it? Totem by Sara Ricciardi, part of the collection Hieros, is a vase for sculptural flower arrangements.
- What is special? Like its name might suggest, it has the same appeal of a real totem pole. Unconventional and dramatic as well, Totem was especially designed for sculptural foliage arrangements rather than standard cut flowers.
- How is it made? It has a monolithic structure in black marble with several side fans in brass that in turn, act as pins for securing your floral arrangement.
- Who is it by? Born in Benevento 28 years ago, Sara Ricciardi is a young designer and art director who has lived between Turkey, New York and Italy. Constantly working on new ideas, Sara describes herself as an inquisitive obsessive person who’s always looking for new opportunities. Surprising and constantly evolving, her style is a mix of art, design and magic.
- We have chosen it because… Totem is not a standard vase as it helps add a dramatic, contemporary touch. Forget fresh, cut flowers and try your hand at creating veritable sculptural foliage arrangements. What’s the outcome? An extraordinary touch that bang on trend too.